European Brokerage Event on Fight against Crime and TerrorismThe Security Research NCP Network (SEREN4) and the French Ministry of Interior, with the support of the European Commission, are organizing the brokerage event. The event is dedicated to the 2019 Horizon 2020 topics related to the fight against crime and terrorism:
- Security for smart and safe cities, including for public spaces (SU-INFRA02-2019)
- Understanding the drivers of cyber criminality, and new methods to investigate and mitigate cyber criminality (SU-FCT01-2019 )
- Trace qualification (SU-FCT02-2019 )
- Any project helping to fight crime and terrorism (SU-FCT02-2019 - open sub-topic)
- Information and data stream management to fight against (cyber)crime and terrorism (SU-FCT03-2019)
- Pan-European networks of practitioners and other actors in the field of security in two specific areas of specialisation: 1) the protection of public figures; 2) the handling of hybrid threats" (SU-GM01-2019)
The target group of the event are practitioners interested in the uptake of security research and innovation and will bear the opportunity to meet with other practitioners from your discipline and from other disciplines, and share needs and innovative ideas with the aim of paving the way for future cooperation.
The cooperation strategic targets are to:
1) express your requirements in the projects
2) share your tools and infrastructures for the demonstrators
3) form core consortia of practitioners ready to include other stakeholders
Participation in the brokerage event is free of charge. However, registration is mandatory. Seats will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis due to the limited capacity of the meeting room.
The event will take place October 2nd, 2018 at the Ministry of Research and Innovation in Paris.
Please register online by 27th September 2018 at the following link.