Call for Papers
International experts from all areas of crime prevention are welcome to introduce, share and discuss their ideas, goals, outcomes, projects and speeches with other experts on the next German Prevention Congress (26th DPT/ 14th AIF).
We invite you to contribute to our lecture sessions and to our congress exhibition (poster-presentations and exhibition stands). Due to the current situation caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, we offer lectures as presentations on demand (PoD) and to publish posters and exhibition content digitally.
Application for a lecture / presentation on demand:
Lectures may refer to a topic within the general field of crime prevention or to the thematic focus of the 26. DPT, which is: “Prevention provides Orientation! ... planning ... training ... exchange”.
The PoD (Presentation on Demand) format allows you to make your lecture available to the Congress audience in the “DPT Foyer” (exclusive part of the DPT website). A PoD can be one or all of the following possibilities:
- The written version of your presentation
- A self-produced video of the presentation
- A detailed and informative PowerPoint presentation
There are no restrictions regarding the length of the presentation.
Application for a poster presentation:
With a poster you may present your project, institution or field of work. We offer you a presentation in the "DPT Foyer". Your poster will be presented in digital format (16:9 upright format) both online and on-site. Poster sessions will be held on both congress days.
Application for an exhibition stand:
The DPT is organised as a hybrid event and is thus aimed at both an on-site audience and online participants.
The online presentation of the exhibition includes three components:
- DPT-Foyer: An exclusive additional offer for registered congress participants on the DPT website. It starts in the run-up to the congress, on 15 February, and will remain online after the two congress days until 30 September. Here you can post and present your digital information material (texts, videos, etc.). After 30 September, your material will be added in the DPT-archive.
- Chat: There will be the possibility to get in touch with the congress audience directly via chat or video call.
- Open Space: Presentations and exchange opportunities are planned in this stage area. The Open Space area will be livestreamed.
A concept for the presence exhibition is currently being drawn up together with koelnmesse, which - provided it is approved by the authorities - will focus on security and plannability under corona conditions.