EU call for proposals to prevent and combat gender-based violence and violence against children
The European Commission has opened a call for proposals to prevent and combat gender based violence at the 8th of March. The priorities of the Call are:
- Prevention of gender-based violence (GBV): the focus of this priority is on primary prevention, in particular changing social norms and behaviour, in order to end tolerance of all forms of gender-based violence.
- Protection and support for victims and witnesses of domestic violence
- The coordination and/or adaptation of support services for sexual and gender-based violence to include refugees and migrants (children, women, LGBTI persons, men and boys)
- Prevention and responding to cyber sexual- and gender-based violence (targeting children, women, LGBTI persons, men and boys)
- Promoting the embedding of child safeguarding policies across different settings and sectors
22 Organisations are looking for collaborating partners for this topic.
Deadline for submissoin is 13 November 2018 17:00:00.