The 26th German Prevention Congress will be accompanied by the virtual DPT-Foyer. In this digital prevention portal, you will find recent information and comprehensive background materials for further study as well as the opportunity to digitally interact with other participants. To ensure a pleasant and productive experience for everyone, this interaction will be governed by the following rules:
- We acknowledge and respect the feelings and boundaries of all users. Therefore, we respect a friendly tone of conversation in the chat.
- Where opinions on a topic differ, we expect them to be voiced without insults, offensive language, or accusations. Participants will present their arguments in a polite and factual manner.
- We fully support the notion that disagreements are a valuable and enriching part of the professional exchange of ideas. Thus, they do not have to result in “convincing” or “proving wrong” the other side.
- Users who intentionally disrupt the event in the chat and refuse to stop despite warnings will be removed by the moderators.
- We do not condone discriminatory speech or actions in any shape or form, nor opinions incompatible with democratic principles or the Rule of Law. We ask all users to immediately notify staff members of such behavior.
- Users who harass other participants by distributing inappropriate content via screensharing or their webcam will be removed by the moderators.
- Users are responsible for their contributions to the chat, including linked content.
- Any form of personal or digital misconduct will be assessed for its possible legal consequences and prosecuted without exception.
Thank you for adhering to the above rules. We are looking forward to a lively exchange, spirited conversations, and the forming of many new connections.