The Changing Face of Urban Security Research
More news about the topic
The Full Review is intended to provide an overview and analysis of the accumulated knowledge developed through research over the last thirty years of urban security. Particular emphasis is accorded to the four IcARUS focus areas:
(1) preventing juvenile delinquency
(2) preventing radicalisation leading to violent extremism
(3) preventing and reducing trafficking and organised crime
(4) designing and managing safe public spaces.
In addition, specific attention and consideration is given to four cross-cutting themes that animate the IcARUS project:
(1) governance and diversification of actors
(2) technological change
(4) transnational and cross-border issues.