Call for Projects: Terrorism, Extremism and Online Radicalisation
The British Center for Research and Evidence on Security Threats (CREST) is commissioning new projects. Applicants should propose a programme of work that addresses one of the following topics:
- Disengagement and desistence literature review and infographics
- Drivers of involvement in terrorism
- Further development of risk assessment ‘schemes’ for Channel
- Further development of risk assessment schemes for DDP
- Knowledge management across the 4 CT ‘P’s’
- Routes into and experiences within online communities promoting extremism and terrorism
- Developing online counter-narrative interventions in response to search terms and website visits
- Terrorist platform migration.
The call is open to Higher Education Institutions, Research Organisations, charities, commercial companies, and individuals from the UK and overseas, who can demonstrate a capability to deliver a high-quality programme of research on short projects (<6 months).
Successful applicants will become part of CREST’s larger research programme, benefiting from resources for translating and communicating evidence for impact, and opportunities for sustained interaction with our key stakeholders – including UK and overseas governments.
The work will be due for completion by August 2020. Please see the Call Specification (available from this page) for more details on each topic.
Please download the Call Specification and CREST Subaward Terms
Get more information here
Submission Deadline is 13th of November, 15:00 GTM