Call for Article Papers for a Special Edition on Cybercrime
The Editorial Team of the accredited CRIMSA Journal: Acta Criminologica: Southern African Journal of Criminology, invite scholars, practitioners and researchers to submit article papers for consideration for publication in 2018 of a Special Edition of the journal on CYBERCRIME: CRIME THREATS AND RISKS - COMBATING STRATEGIES
This special edition theme welcomes article papers examining aspects surrounding cybercrime resulting from (preferably) empirical research on the following aspects:
- Social Media risks
- Cyber terrorism
- Cyber policies (national and international comparisons)
- Policing cybercrime
- Cybercrime sentencing and deterrence
- Impact of cybercrime on the state
- Impact of cybercrime on victims
- Inside the minds of cyber criminals
- Cybercrime Policy recommendations
- Prevention models and cybersecurity strategies.
Paper submission deadline date: Wednesday 31st January 2018. All articles for this special edition to be emailed directly to the Editor-in-Chief at email: EditorActaCriminologica@gmail.com
The journal’s Editorial Policy and Guidelines for Authors documents can be downloaded from the CRIMSA website.